Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I am SUCH a bad blogger!

I totally meant to blog this entire pregnancy.  But I guess life happens and time goes too fast and all that jazz.

Anyway I am 26 weeks pregnant at this point.  Only 13 weeks to go!  I am scheduled to have the babies on 11/21 at 8:30am.  I really hope to make it that far.  The doctors watch multiple pregnancies very closely for any signs of pre term labor (PTL) and so far, so good.  I see the MFM (high risk doctor at the hospital) for the 3rd time today.  Baby boy has some extra fluid in his kidneys so she is keeping an eye on him.  I alternate between seeing my regular OB (who hopefully will be delivering the babies) and the MFM.  Lots of extra visits and also lots of extra peeks at the babies!  So far I have had 8 ultrasounds, with #9 scheduled for this afternoon.  I have been feeling really good for the most part.  I started acupuncture 3 weeks ago and that has been helping with the "aches and pains" and it also helps with some of the hormonal joys of pregnancy.  I look forward to it every week. 

Kinsley is doing great.  She is a really silly, funny, happy little girl.  She is learning new things everyday and always surprises Adam and I with a new word or saying that she didn't know yesterday.  I will do a picture post of her separately in the near future. 

I promise to post more going forward!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment