Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Every weekend should be 4 days long!

I meant to write this yesterday but trying to escape work for blog time for more than 3 seconds after a long holiday weekend was a big, fat, not very funny joke. 

Anyway, last Thursday was Thanksgiving.  I was thankful for a lot this year and I was happy to have my family with me for the holiday.  We were all together at Nana's (aka Peter's) house and I felt like she was there with us. 

The rest of the weekend was totally great.  We decorated outside with Christmas lights and listened to a lot of holiday music.  Kinsley loves music and dances around the house anytime we play it.  Music Together class was apparently not scheduled for Sunday because of the holiday weekend so Kinsley and I showed up to an empty place bright and early that morning.  That is the 2nd time I have done that.  I am really glad she is not old enough to be disappointed yet.  We went shopping instead and bought more Christmas lights because apparently once I start decorating I just can't stop. 

Anyway, yesterday was back to reality and I already can't wait for Friday.  Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment